The Salon is reopening on the 11th of Dec with restrictions in place.
We are following the Government guidelines for Salons.
Please note access to the Salon must be via the front door, the rear door access
is restricted at the moment.
Making an appointment
-To help with social distancing, please phone us or book online if you
want to make an appointment – don’t come into our salon.
- Please bear with us as we try to get everyone booked in. We will also
be operating a cancellation and waiting list.
Thank you for supporting us during this time and we look forward to seeing you soon.
- Please pay with a card (preferably contactless) where possible instead of cash.
- We ask you not to touch any of our retail products unless you are definitely purchasing
- Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments.
- Team members will be sanitizing all stations, door handles and bathrooms regularly.
- There will be no magazines or newspapers to share between clients.
Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same – please
place any used paper towels and tissues straight in the bin after use. Sanitize or
wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
On arrival, you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use hand
sanitizer. We will provide these facilities.
Our team will greet you without close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc.).